Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: Our mission is to promote economic mobility by helping people living in poverty achieve self-sufficiency.
Vision: We envision a future where the citizens we serve achieve and maintain a standard of living above the established federal poverty guidelines.
- RESPECT – Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- CUSTOMER-FOCUSED – Implement a customer-focused approach by removing barriers to self-sufficiency and economic mobility
- EXCELLENCE – Maintain a high level of excellence in service delivery and operations
- ADVOCACY – Exhibit strong leadership in advocacy efforts to improve the lives of individuals and communities
- INNOVATION –Promote innovation by creating an inclusive culture that embraces change and creates unconventional ideas