Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: Our mission is to empower individuals in poverty to achieve self-sufficiency through initiatives and community collaborations that foster economic mobility.
Vision: We envision a future where the citizens we serve achieve stability and maintain a standard of living above the established federal poverty guidelines.
- RESPECT – Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- CUSTOMER-FOCUSED – Implement a customer-focused approach by removing barriers to self-sufficiency and economic mobility.
- EXCELLENCE – Maintain a high level of excellence in service delivery and operations.
- ADVOCACY – Exhibit strong leadership in advocacy efforts to improve the lives of individuals and communities.
- INNOVATION – Promote innovation by developing an inclusive culture that embraces change and creativity.